Tammy Taylor Brush Cleaner -16oz
For Professional use only.
.To clean out hardened acrylic product, place your Sable Nail Brush in your Tammy Taylor Dish filled with Tammy Taylor Brush Cleaner, and let it set as long as needed; usually 1 minute is good, but if you need to leave it in a little longer, that is fine.
- If the bristles on your Sable Nail Brush have bent from sitting too long, just hold the brush under "running" warm water, until it comes back into shape.
- After cleaning your Sable Nail Brush in your Tammy Taylor Brush Cleaner, wipe it off on your Tammy Taylor Towelette; then dip your Sable Nail Brush into your Nail Liquid and wipe it off again; this keeps your brush "ready" to make Beautiful Acrylic Nails.
- We are here to make our customers happy and satisfied. We are honest sellers and we do business meticulously.
- Our customers are very important to us. We want you to be very happy with your purchase. We strive to provide the best possible service to our customers.
- A positive feedback will be left on the buyer's profile. We appreciate a positive feedback on our profile after you receive your item. In any case if there is a problem with your order, please contact us before leaving a negative feedback. We are here to help you.
- Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We respond promptly.
- If you are not satisfied with your order, you may return the product within 14 days unused and unopened for a full refund. Buyer must pay for shipping expenses.
Please allow up to 21 days for international delivery before contacting us. Import Duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost, these charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your Country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buy. All sales are FINAL