Tri-Bond is an acid-free primer providing exceptional adhesion for Gel Polish, Acrylic and Gel Systems. It is used as an alternative to acid based primers. Allows you to accommodate your clients who are sensitive or have had a reaction to other primers.
HOW TO USE IT:
Cleanse clients’ hands and prep nails by pushing back cuticles. (For use with Gel Polish: use a Smoothie/Buffer to gently prep the natural nail plate. For use with Acrylic or Gel Systems: etch the natural nail with a Prep-Shape/100 grit file.) Clean the nail to remove any dust. Apply a thin layer of Tri-Bond to the nail being careful to keep away from the cuticle. (Do not overuse!) Let dry for 20 seconds. A slightly tacky layer will remain. Proceed with application.
BENEFITS FOR THE NAIL PROFESSIONAL/CLIENT:
Tri-Bond allows you to provide the ultimate, acid-free adhesion for your clients while ensuring safety for the both of you.
- We are here to make our customers happy and satisfied. We are honest sellers and we do business meticulously.
- Our customers are very important to us. We want you to be very happy with your purchase. We strive to provide the best possible service to our customers.
- A positive feedback will be left on the buyer's profile. We appreciate a positive feedback on our profile after you receive your item. In any case if there is a problem with your order, please contact us before leaving a negative feedback. We are here to help you.
- Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We respond promptly.
- If you are not satisfied with your order, you may return the product within 14 days unused and unopened for a full refund. Buyer must pay for shipping expenses.
Please allow up to 21 days for international delivery before contacting us. Import Duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost, these charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your Country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buy.